There is a growing subgroup within the transgendered community
who do not identify as either a 'man' or 'woman', but as somewhere
inbetween. In some cases, they identify as neither, placing
themselves 'outside' of the gender 'spectrum' completely.
As the current newsgroups within the alt.support hierarchy addressing
transgender issues did not adequately accommodate intergendered
individuals, it is the intent of alt.support.intergendered
to do so.
- Charter for alt.support.intergendered Updated 9/14/98
- Guidelines for posting to the alt.support.intergendered newsgroup.
- What Is Intergendered? October 1998
- Like we need another label... Well, I thought we did. I describe
myself as intergendered. Find out just what that means.
- Interdressing by: Deird Duncan
- How do Intergendered people dress? Why they Interdress
of course. See what Deird has to say about this.
- Androgyny RAQ (Rarely Asked Questions)
- So, you want to bend the (gender) rules? Here are some 'guidelines'
to get you started.
- Welcome to Androgyne Online
- Androgyny is a State of Mind
- Sphere is a listserv for people who bend even the boundaries of
transgenderism. It's a bunch of people who identify as both genders, or
no gender, or third-gendered...
- Join the Intergendered Webring
- Want to link up your site to this and other who are intergendered?
No Problem! Just click on the link and follow the directions.
Inquiries or comments can be addressed to